Friday, July 20, 2018

Merry Everything and Happy Always

Three times a year Fun Stampers Journey has a fun 4 hour YouTube party celebrating the soon-coming-out Mini catalog about 2 weeks before it goes live.  July 14 we (those who registered and got the registration bundle) enjoyed receiving stamps, dies, paper, card kits, and more enjoyed making 4 cards with a holiday theme. I shared the fall card Wednesday (previous post) and today I'm sharing another.  We made 3 Christmas cards and I just LOVE this one!


I don't have the link to the new stamps and dies but can give you the SKU #s.


Stamp Set: Merry Everything SS-0585
Dies: Border Basics, Journey Rectangles, and Frame It DI-0503 (Host Exclusive)
Card Stocks: Cool Pool, Whip Cream, Bubble Gum, Lemon Grass, Oatmeal Cookie, and Cozy Winter Prints 
Inks: Clear Pigment, Black Licorice, and Whip Cream
Coloring: White Embossing Powder and Silver Silk
Embellishments: Celebration Buttons, Cut Rhinestones, and Satin Bubble Gum Ribbon
Tools: Details Pro Shears, Heat Gun, Sponge, and the Platinum machine

I really like this stamp set. It has 9 stamps, 3 sentiments, the deer, 3 stockings, a star, and a tree. You're gonna have to wait until I can share the link to the Mini to see this set. Unfortunately, there's no coordinating dies. I didn't have much trouble cutting out the deer as our Details Pro Shears are small (and self sharpening!!!) and can get into small spots.

What's your favorite thing about this card??

StampinCarol

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh! this is SO beautiful! I love the colors you've used and that big beautiful bow! Absolutely love it! And thanks so much for stopping by my place too!