Monday, July 16, 2018

Blessed and Thankful

I'm so enjoying our new stamp sets from our just released Catalog (link to online version in the sidebar).  Here's a couple cards I made last week while at a papercrafters get together.


I actually used a long gone Bloom Box card kit that was given me so the print paper is no longer available BUT we do have 2 new paper packs that have wonderful Black/White papers!


Isn't the rooster just gorgeous!!!  I used our Color Burst Pencils to color him and added a bit of a light grey around him to help pop him a bit more.

Products used:
Stamp set: Humble & Kind
Papers: Whip Cream, Black Licorice, and (try RSVP or Colorful Journey Prints)
Ink: Black Licorice
Dies: Journey Circles
Coloring: Color Burst Pencils
Embellishments: Pink World Sequins
Tools & Adhesives: Platinum machine, Easy Glide Runner, Foam Squares, Details Pro Shears, and Glue Dots

I did change the print paper in this card as I really liked the colors better.


I think the Bubble Gum paper really sets off the Oatmeal Cookie circle yet it's still kinda homey in design.


Products used:
Stamp Set: Life is Beautiful Bundle
Papers: Whip Cream, Bubble Gum, Oatmeal Cookie, and RSVP Prints
Ink: Black Licorice
Coloring: Color Burst Pencils
Embellishments: Natural Thread, Pearls, and Paper Clip Elements
Tools & Adhesives:  Platinum machine, Easy Glide Runner, Foam Squares, and Details Pro Shears

Which card is your favorite?

StampinCarol

No comments: