Monday, July 23, 2018

All I Want For Christmas

Yep, another Christmas card!  This is the 3rd of 4 from our FSJ Live that took place July 14.  The stamps and the pine cones and pin boughs are in our soon to go live Holiday Mini (Aug. 1 is the date!) 


I'm a Wyoming gal, transplanted to AZ late 2007, and I LOVE and miss dearly the mountains, pines, lakes, and yes, even some of the snow.  This card reminds me a bit of the mountains where I rode my horse and skied.


Products used:
Stamps: Merry Everything SS-0585
Dies: Circle Around, Bloom Cluster, and Branch & Cone DI-0470
Card stocks: Cranberry Bliss, Kiwi Slice, Fresh Forest, Oatmeal Cookie, Hazelnut Blend, and Whip Cream
Specialty Paper: Corrugated Stock Sheets
Ink: Black Licorice
Coloring & Silks: Lovely Blue Liquid Color and Whip Cream Silk
Embellishments: So Plaid Ribbon
Tools & Adhesives: Blending Brush Lg., Details Pro Shears, Easy Glide Runner, Foam Squares Med., Glaze, and Craft Glue

I made the new products BOLD that are in our upcoming Holiday Mini and gave you the SKU #s for later use as I can't link them yet to the shopping cart.

Are you working on your Christmas cards?  I really need to sit down and get busy but I also need to make 4 Christmas Banners and special ornaments for family.  I'm waiting on some new stamps from our Mini that should arrive the end of this week. 

StampinCarol

No comments: