Monday, May 21, 2018

I Love You More Than....

Here's my 2nd card from our May Bloom Box.  I actually did a FB Live while making this card last Friday so if you want to see it please go to this link.  I do love that Fun Stampers Journey gives us 2 options on purchasing the Bloom Boxes.


On my video I gave a challenge to receive this card FREE so you'll have to check it out.

Stamps: Color Me Happy
Card Stocks: Whip Cream, Candy Apple, Citrus Cooler, and Electric Lime
Inks: Black Licorice and Beach Breeze
Dies: Journey Circles
Tools: 1/16" Circle Punch, Details Pro Scissors, The Amaze,
Embellishments: Journey Thread Beach Breeze and Be Brights Brad
Adhesives: Easy Glide Runner and Foam Squares Medium


Here's a closer look at the Thread end.  I looped it around my fingers then adhered to a piece of our Easy Glide Runner on the Candy Apple Circle before adding the sentiment with Foam Squares.

Don't forget our fabulous Retirement Party sale going on! Quite a few items are already SOLD OUT! If you have something you want don't delay!

StampinCarol

No comments: