Wednesday, April 25, 2018

My Desk 464

Well, yeah, 464.... that's how many weeks this great desk tour has been going on! I've enjoyed taking part and kinda getting to know a few gals. I love seeing their work areas and frequently a project or a bit of scenery.  And all this was brought together by the head desker, Julia at the Stamping Ground.  I only have my desk today as I've been sharing almost daily projects made from stamps that Fun Stampers Journey will be retiring June 30. Just got home from my eye exam.  Left eye distance vision has improved, nearsightedness opposite, called a second sight cataract. Bummer.  Will have to monitor but surgery in the future.   Anyway...


I tried to save this a bit bigger so it's easier to see if you click on it.  I'm working on getting ideas for the 4th and final card for a class in May called "Guys and Grads". This picture was taken late afternoon yesterday and I did finish the card, got the directions wrote up, and ready to make up my newsletter. I got a LOT done yesterday! So, starting on the left you see some old catalogs open to the page with the stamp set I'm playing with. Didn't really get any inspiration from that. And there's another catalog under it its right. Middle has the stamp set and a pack of paper. Far right is my Amaze die cut machine (on no! It's retiring too but we will be coming out with one that more portable, hallelujah!) Back left is my Scan N Cut 2 which has been cutting stamped images. WOW, I love that! As to the rest of the desk, supplies, inks, etc. Usually they're a bit more organized but I've been working on these cards for 2 days determined and messy.

So there you have it, short and ..... not sure about sweet but definitely short.  Head on over to the Stamping Ground and check out the links to other crafters.  Be prepared, you can spend a LOT of time looking around!  Grab your favorite beverage and enjoy!

StampinCarol

6 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

The opticians isn't next to a hardware store by any chance?! Lol, that's where my hubby escapes to if I'm 'stuck' in the fabric/yarn shop :-D
Hugs LLJ 2 xxx

Caz said...

Hope you got sorted at the opticians OK....and found out why he was keen to go with you!
Busy, busy desk! Happy crafting
Happy WOYWW
Caz
#17

Sarah Brennan said...

Hope all goes well with the new contacts at the optician. You must be a super organised person to get all your kits and cards sorted so well in advance. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #8

Helen said...

great looking desk and hope your eyes are ok! Helen #4

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

A fabulous work space, maybe there was a nice surprise waiting for you on the way to the opticians?? Hope all went well.
Thank you for sharing WOYWW Tracey #10

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Busy desk. Hope you get your eyes sorted soon. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x28x