Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Coffee Helps

You're in luck today as I'm taking part in our FSJ Launch Party for our new Spring Into Summer Mini catalog that went live on Sunday! I have quite a few of the new stamp sets and here's a card using the new Coffee Helps Bundle.


I started with a piece of our Color Splash Sheet and cut it in half.  I spritzed it with water on both sides then sprayed some of our Shimmer Gold Splash (on sale this month!!!) on it and heat set. I stamped the coffee cup ring over that with Oatmeal Cookie ink and the splattered with just a bit of our Gold Silk (on sale this month!!!). I made a base using Hazelnut Blend card stock and splattered it with some Dark Roast Silk (on sale this month!!!). I layered the color splash sheet on some Oatmeal Cookie card stock and adhered this to the base.  Using my Tag Set steel rule die I cut the middle sized tag out of Oatmeal Cookie, stamped the text using Hazelnut Blend ink and splattered with Gold Silk. I added some strands of Natural Twine and adhered.


Now the coffee cup. I stamped the cup on Butter Cream card stock with Black Licorice ink and die cut.  I stamped the lid part on scrap piece of Whip Cream and die cut.  I stamped the sleeve on Oatmeal Cream and the heart on a scrap of Candy Apple and detail cut.  I think this card turned out pretty cool! Also used was our Amaze machine, White Liner tape, and Glue dots.

Head over to my FB page Stampin Hot With Carol and see projects made be FSJ and some fun videos!  Also look for the #FSJLaunchParty for projects by others!

StampinCarol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Love this card. Figures, I Love Coffee! Good job, Sistah!
Gail from Michigan.