Wednesday, March 14, 2018

WOYWW 458 and Let's Go Wild

We have definitely arrived at spring this week.  I planted more flowers and a cherry tomato last Sunday.  Our local Wal-Mart did not have a good selection so I'm thinking of heading into Tucson on Saturday to check out the plants at our Lower's store.  I have also noticed a hummingbird or maybe 2 so I need to start making food for them.

But today.... yes, today. You have the opportunity to view my desk and a card!  This is our weekly day to get together through our head desker, Julia at the Stamping Ground.  There are crafters from all over England, the U.S., and sometimes even France and Spain, that share their work desks and a project or two today.  Mine is busy as I'm prepping for a Easter card class on Friday.  I have 6 gals coming.


There is a pile on my Cricut of cards and stamps for customers.  In front, a die cut little bag, an empty paper towel roll (why it's not in the trash I don't know), stamps and as you work to the right, my sheet of card supplies and directions, then scraps, my Platinum machine, my ATG runner. Toward the center back are a bunch of Dum Dum suckers with Easter toppers.  I need to get some small boxes to mail these out next week. My little green guy at top right is my team mascot.  One of these days that Cricut will be gone as I hope to purchase a Scan n Cut.  I seen one in operation Saturday and it was most impressive! But it will take me a few months to save as so far they are about $300 on Amazon.  Ouch!


This is a card I made from our March Bloom Box.  It is a monthly thing with a stamp set and/or coordinating dies (if purchased), 4 card kits, and the directions. The cool stamp set with trees, mountains, and such spoke to me since I'm from an area not far from Yellowstone Park in northwest Wyoming.


Here's a closer look at the focal area. Lots of fun elements on here.

I hope you head over to the Stamping Ground and continue on looking at other desks. Some days I get quite a ways and other times it takes me a day or two but I'll be looking around in between getting my card kits made!

StampinCarol

8 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Hi Carol, love the layout of that card. I have a Cricut and a Brother Scan N Cut and can honestly say that I use both equally often. I'd hang onto your Cricut even after you've saved up if you have space for it. Have a good week. Sarah #10

Kelly said...

That Go Wild stamp set would be perfect for the Go Wild Planner Convention. They are in Austin next year, I believe. Love the card. Creative Blessings! Kelly #28

SusanLotus said...

Great card!

And I love all the stuff on your desk.
Happy WOYWW,
Sussie nr 24.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I really like that card - the simple graphic style of it floats my boat! How amazing that you came from near Yellowstone, it's on my bucket list to visit there one day :-D
Hugs LLJ 8 xxxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Carol, loving your Christmas card. Lovely busy desk today and so much to see. Thanks for the visit to mine, have a lovely woyww and happy crafty week, Angela x9x

Helen said...

what a fab card! glad someone's got spring - we're being told we might get more snow at the weekend! Helen #5

Jan said...

Great work desk. Happy WOYWW xx Jan (36)

okienurse said...

WOW busy desk! love the card. I belong to a monthly club and have thought about changing up soon...may need to look into that! Have a great weekend...Vickie #34