Monday, March 26, 2018

Follow Your Heart

This is the last of the 4 cards I made from our March Bloom Box and my favorite. I think it's the colors that really catches my eye as they are really different!


It does have unusual colors for trees and the mountains!  They were stamped on a piece of Whip Cream card stock with Rich Coral (2nd generation stamped - stamped off once on a piece of scrap paper), Cool Pool, and Sweet Pear inks.  Now, isn't that just cool!  I then splattered some Silver Silk over this piece.  I layered it on a piece of Cool Pool card stock then on a base of Sweet Pear using our Medium Foam Squares to pop it up.


Next I stamped the log on a piece of Cool Pool using Black Licorice ink then cut the end as shown. I stamped the phrase on a piece of Whip Cream also using Black Licorice but then I stamped it again on a piece of scrap using Rich Coral ink to get just the heart.  I carefully cut it out with our Details Pro Shears and used a small Foam square to adhere it in place. I wrapped a small strip of Bubble Gum card stock with a length of Journey Thread Lemongrass, made and knot then added some Brush Silver staples with our Journey Stapler.  I popped up the strip with Foam Squares and popped the Cool Pool piece over it.  Finally I popped the sentiment. 

There may be a few March Bloom Boxes still available if you want one but you need to order before Saturday midnight! Just click on the link at the top of this post and it will take you right to the Bloom Box in my website.  There you can add either ala carte (just 1 month) or subscribe for 6 months and get it for less.  You have a choice!

Friday I hope to update my FSJ Specials page with the new April Bloom Box and other info as I get it so you gotta come back!

StampinCarol

No comments: