Friday, March 16, 2018

A Hello in Eclipse Style

I was playing with some new product from our upcoming Spring Into Summer Mini catalog that releases April 1 and I remembered a couple cards I seen on blogs that I visit.  I never really knew the name of the technique but a couple fellow coaches from FSJ told me and I want to share this with you.


The cool green print paper is part of our new Sunday Adventure Prints and the Huge Hello die is also new.  I layered the print on Black Licorice card stock and used our small Foam Squares to pop the die. I did have to cut the squares in half and quarters to fit without being seen.


Here you can see the die a bit better. 


I also cut a jar of peaches and a salt & pepper out of a left over scrap of the print and popped them on the upper left and lower right of the card where they were. I colored the peaches with our Color Burst Pencils and added some Sparkle Silk using a small Blending Brush. To do this I placed a drop of Sparkle Silk on one of our acrylic blocks then picked it up with the brush and "painted" the peach.

When I showed this card to my hubby he was in awe trying to figure out what I did.  What a hoot! I think he's easily impressed.

Did you enjoy the sneak peak of a couple new products?  They will be available to purchase April 1! And I do have the flyer of the retiring list from our current Bloom This Way mini on my FSJ Specials page.  They are still available but you must act fast!

Today I'm teaching an Inspirational Easter Card class and hope to make an FB Live Video so check out my Face Book page, Stampin Hot with Carol, between 10 and noon Mountain Standard Time (we don't do Daylight Savings time so we're now the same time as the west coast).

StampinCarol

No comments: