Wednesday, March 28, 2018

A Bushel and a Peck

Next Sunday our new mini catalog, Spring Into Summer, will be going live! Next Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday FSJ will be sharing cards and such using products from the new mini for inspiration! But I'll share a card I made as part of a team challenge I gave out over a week ago.


I used a minimum of card stocks (for me anyway), Black Licorice, Sweet Pear, Whip Cream, and our new Sunday Adventure Prints.  The new stamp set is Bushel & a Peck.  I also purchased the coordinating dies so you can get it as a bundle. I stamped the words using Black Licorice ink on the Sweet Pear piece and splatted with some Black Licorice Silk.  I stamped the basket on Whip Cream using Oatmeal Cookie ink and die cut.


I cut a slit in the basket then added some stamped apples using Candy Apple and Limeade Splash (stamped off once on an acrylic block) inks.  To adhere everything I used our Easy Glide Runner and Foam Squares.  Also used was our Amaze machine and Details Pro Shears.

I usually take part in the WOYWW desk hop but today I'm going to visit my best friend in a hospital.  She had a stroke Monday afternoon (she's only 54) and we didn't know until yesterday morning.  She was getting MRIs and stuff yesterday so I'm heading up today.  Please say a prayer for Angie. Her husband said yesterday she was responsive and could take but was easily confused.

StampinCarol

No comments: