Friday, January 5, 2018

Campfire Friend

I recently played with a Sketch challenge on an FSJ coach FB page.  I tried to come up with a Valentine card but, nope.  I just couldn't. 

Here's the sketch:


I turned this sketch on its end and came up with this:


I like our Campfire Friends Bundle as it is perfect for little boys (we have a grandson and 2 great grandsons).  And this bundle is one of our most popular purchases!  I started with a card base of Black Licorice.  I cut a layer of River Stone and added strips of  Oatmeal Cookie and a Designer Choice Print.  I wrapped some Black Licorice Thread over the strips before adhering the card stock to the base.  I tied on a little piece of the thread and adhered a small Nature Button over the knot. After stamping and die cutting the fox and teepee I colored them with our Color Burst Pencils and adhered.


I stamped the sentiment on Banana Cream card stock and die cut it and a piece of Black Licorice card stock with 2 sizes from our Banner Parade die set.

I think this card will be great for a little boy's birthday (and maybe for a big boy!)!

StampinCarol

No comments: