Monday, December 11, 2017

More FSJ Presents Cards!

I just could not come up with a catchy title today.  Just nothing.  Oh well.  But the cards I'm going to show are gorgeous!!  These are the other 2 cards we made from the FSJ Presents Bundle.


Isn't this just gorgeous!!!  I did particularly like the card the way we were supposed to make so I changed it and simplified it to my taste. Originally we stamped black feathers, leaves, and arrows over the flowers but, nope, just didn't much like.
Card stocks: Whip Cream and Lemon Drop
Stamps & Dies: Spring Botanicals and Everyday Scrip Bundle (available Jan. 1, 2018)
Inks: Lemon Drop, Kiwi Slice, and Black Licorice
Silks: Black Licorice (available Jan. 1)
Embellishments: Deco Strips Black, Journey Glaze, & Magical Candy Drops
Other: Foam Squares, Easy Glide Runner, and the Amaze machine

We did mask the 3 large flowers before stamping the leaves.  Lesson learned, after inking the large flower with Black Licorice and stamping some sticky notes clean the stamp with our stamp cleaner, an old tooth brush and a damp rag.  If not the black ink will goof up the next time stamping with it.


Here you can see that I added some Journey Glaze to the sentiment. Turned out pretty cool.

And the last card...



Isn't this little lame just adorable! He's part of our new Storybook Occasions stamp set (available Jan. 1, 2018) along with the sentiment.
Card stocks: Whip Cream, Catalina Splash, and Spring Filled Prints (available Jan. 1)
Dies: Journey Circles, Treat Label, and Border Basics
Ink: Black Licorice
Coloring Mediums: Bubble Gum Silk & Fresh Forest Liquid Color
Embellishments: Journey Glaze, Special Day Organza Ribbon, Bubble Gum Thread and Photo Pin Elements
Embossing Folder: Layered Scallops
Other: Foam Squares, Easy Glide Runner, Small Blending Brush, and the Amaze machine



We made a triple bow with the Bubble Gum thread and tied it to the Organza bow.  Really adds to the overall effect!

I really need to work on Christmas stuff and I do have a little Christmas Tree gift box I made for a friend. I'll be sharing it this week.  So come back on Wednesday or Friday, I haven't decided which day I'll be sharing it!

StampinCarol

No comments: