Friday, December 29, 2017

Be Mine Sketch Challenge

Yesterday afternoon I finally found some time to make a card and I hadn't yet tried the sketch challenge by fellow coaches.  Since I am now needing Valentine cards I went that direction.

Here is the sketch:


I mostly followed this layout...


I started with a card base of Cranberry Bliss and layered 2 prints from our Spring Filled Prints collection (available Monday!). I added a strip of Sweet Slice Washi Tape down the center.  I used our Heart Felt die and Piercing Elements on more Cranberry Bliss and our Detailed Foliage Die with Sweet Pear card stock for the focal point.


The sentiment comes from our new (and available Monday) Storybook Occasions stamp set.  I stamped it on a scrap of Whip Cream card stock with Black Licorice ink.  The little hearts are Magical Candy Drops (wished there were more in a pack!).

I have updated my FSJ Specials page and Stamps For Sale page so please check them out!

StampinCarol

No comments: