Friday, November 10, 2017

Pockets & Lockets Necklace

This month we have a sale of assorted dies and our fabulous Bloom Collection of jewelry.  I have a number of pieces of jewelry and since today is my Holiday Open House I want to share my newly decorated piece.



This gorgeous necklace is  made up of a number of pieces.
The chain is the 27.5" Diamond Cut link.  I didn't take a close up of it but it is fabulous.
The locket is the large Sparkled Round Locket.  Look at the cool "jewels" around the circle!
I just got the Crystal Ring & Hoop which makes it so much easier to attach the chain.
You do need the appropriate sized Locket Kit to encase the locket as it's just a frame.
I used our Punch Handle and 1 1/4" Punch Cartridge and Candy Apple card stock for the background.
Next I used the smallest die only from the Snow Burst Bundle and Pearl Paper (and, of course, our Amaze machine) to make the snow flake.
Last a little Fashion dot for the center of the snow flake.

Though this isn't exactly a Christmas design I though winter would work.  What do you think?

StampinCarol

No comments: