Monday, November 27, 2017

A Twisted Treat and Cross!

Have you bought anything on our great November Pockets & Lockets Sale??  I've got a couple items to show you that you may like!


This little treat box is just too cute!  Yes, it's a "cracker" box but it does make a cute little gift box, too!  I started with the Treat Twisters package and chose a black one (also has Whip Cream and Oatmeal Cookie colors). I cut out pieces of the HoHoHo print from the Christmas Cheer printed paper pack and adhered.   Next I die cut a piece of Pearled Basics Black and Candy Apple card stocks using the smallest snow flake in the Snow Blooms die set.  I also die cut a piece of scrap Whip Cream card stock with the smallest die and piercing element in the Tag Elements die set then stamped the text from Tag Elements ATS set using Black Licorice ink.


Here you can see the sparkle on the Candy Apple snowflake.  I used our Sparkle Silk all over it and added a Summer Play Sparkle to its center and the end of the tag.  I tied the ends of the box using our Journey Thread Silver.  It works wonderfully since the tie area is so small.  So what did I put in it?


I redecorated my Sparkle Tower Locket using the Licorice Tower Plate (background) and the Sparkle Cross Tower Plate  and got a very dramatic look!  I added the 27.5" Diamond Cut Link chain and it's a lovely gift for that special someone!


I have to admit the necklace does not fit in the Treat Twist box but it should give you some ideas!
Don't miss out on the sale!  Head over to my FSJ page and start getting your Christmas gifts and gift boxes before the sale is over!

StampinCarol

1 comment:

Camille Short said...

Goodness - gorgeous treat box!