Monday, October 2, 2017

Thankful

Our challenge last week by a fellow coach was to make a card using anything created with the Gel Press.  Since I had quite a few sheets from playing last week with my downline and another team this was a bit easier.  Just had to decide on which one to use, a layout, a theme....    well, it really wasn't all that easy after all.


I used assorted Splashes to make the background. I used Rich Coral, Limeade Splash, and Banana Cream card stocks trying to match the colors in the background.   Since the background reminded me a bit of Fall colors I used our Hello Fall stamp set (can get as a Bundle) for the leaves and text. I only used 2 inks, Cocoa Powder and Clear Pigment.  I stamped the leaves on a piece of Banana Cream with the Clear ink and used our Rich Sorbet PanPastel collection and a large Dauber Dowel to color.  After coloring I went over the leaves with Gold PanPastel.


You can see the Gold sheen on the leaves in this picture.  I also used our Circles die set, the Amaze machine, Foam Squares, and Easy Glide Adhesive.

I guess I haven't shown you the backgrounds I made! 







We had a lot of fun trying different things to make texture, mediums, and stencils.  And with 7 of us, the chatter was running!  What great fun!

StampinCarol

No comments: