Friday, October 27, 2017

Keep On Moving

I needed to make some cards for an assigned task through a business bootcamp I'm involved in. I'm falling a bit behind as I'm also very much involved in our annual church activity called The Blast.  It's a safe alternative with a gospel message for Halloween.  I'm in charge of registration.  With 3 others that will help me we have the parents of the children fill out a form with children's names and ages, address, etc. before they can enter the games & food area.  It's a big job. Hopefully I won't get booted out for not finishing all my tasks.

But I digress.  Here's a set of cards I made following a sketch from the Clean & Simple Blog.


I changed it up a bit by using a different border.  And the pattern piece started out as a design I made on our Gel Press.  Since I made the pattern a couple months ago I have no idea what products I used as I made MANY pages!


This card didn't quite come out as I envisioned but it's not bad, I guess.  I'll have to have a go at this sketch again someday.

Products used:
Card Stocks: Whip Cream, Beach Ball, Denim Days
Stamps: Hit the Road set
Dies: Border Basics
Inks: Denim Days, Beach Ball
Embellies: Summer Play Sparkles, Denim Days Sparkle Ribbon
Tools: Gel Press, Amaze machine

Also, in the last few days I lost ALL my followers!  It must be a Google problem.  I also lost almost all the blogs listed in my reader.  I sure hope everything shows back up!

StampinCarol

No comments: