Monday, October 30, 2017

Hello Beautiful

As I work my way through the business boot camp I had to make cards for certain tasks.  I showed you a pair last Friday, here's another pair.


The background pattern paper is one of the many I made on my Gel Press a month ago.  I do remember that I used our really cool Winter Wonderland stencil on this. I did learn that this stencil has lots of tiny pieces that can easily be. I used Pool Play card stock as the base, Whip Cream for the Flower Swirls images, and Brush Silver for the die cut Circle.


Here you have a closer look at the background.  I splattered it with a bit of Sparkle Silk along with the flower & leaves.


The text is from our beautiful Bold Wings stamp set from a Bloom Box earlier this year.  I colored the flower and leaves using a few PanPastels.

I love the simplicity of this card yet it is elegant.  I'm sure my recipients will love these!

StampinCarol

No comments: