Wednesday, October 4, 2017

A Desk and Some Itty Bitties

Yeah, I know.  I missed sharing my desk for the last 2 weeks.  So much happening I had to take a break but now I'm back!  And I want to invite you to check out my desk!  And, if you like, please head over to the Stamping Ground afterwards to check out all the great links to more desks and usually great projects.


I had taken a challenge through a Business Development Boot Camp to clean and organize my desk.  Actually the only 2 spots needing help was the top right where my 12 x 12 decorative paper is kept and the baskets on the bottom right behind my Amaze machine.  I ended up with oodles of paper scraps in the trash that were really too small to do much with and I will be yard saling (is that a word?) non-FSJ paper since I'm not using it anyway.  If you click on the pic it will enlarge some and you can see what all is there.  I have ordered another Washi Tape Rack and more Washi Tape so there will be a bit of a change again.  I really need to sit and work on something and get my mojo back.  Oh, that pumpkin on the far left... It's due to be altered.  When?? Hopefully before Thanksgiving.  LOL!


I just got my Itty Bitty swap back. I showed you mine a while back and these are the ones I got in return.  On Pinterest these are called Card Candy.  I love them all but the 2nd from the right is my favorite!  Those pumpkins are actually one of our flower images!  How ingenious!

So now my post is ending and please head over to the Stamping Ground and check out Julia's blog along with all the great links.  Catch you around the web!

StampinCarol

9 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Hi Carol, a well organised desk as ever. Hope you get your mojo back soon and that the tidying has helped. What lovely swaps you have received. Sarah #20

glitterandglue said...

Afternoon Carol. Good to see you. Your desk is really organised. It looks good. Hope the mojo re-appears!!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #3

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Time is just zipping past Carol - you're not the only one who is wishing for extra! Tidying s a good thing to do, you rediscover things - I throw small scraps away too, honestly life is just too short sometimes.
Hugs LLJ 12 xxx

Helen said...

I can't believe it's October... well done on your tidying. I could do with that happening here...perhaps if I ask nicely the tidy fairy will come overnight.... Helen #1

Lindart said...

Garage Saling is indeed a word (if I have a say!) - I do it all the time! Good for you for letting go of those tiny pieces of paper that just seem to pile up! I look forward to seeing your new Washi tape rack full of new Washi tape! Thanks for sharing, have a great week! Lindart #32

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hope Mr Mojo comes back soon. Sometimes a good rest from crafting can clear the head. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x11x

Julia Dunnit said...

Love those itty bitty, you guys are so clever with your stock! Very impressed by your taking up the challenge, your desk does look very sorted! I have inherited a load of stash and card stock, a yard sale would be helpful about now!

Dorlene Durham said...

Card candy is so fun! These are great. Have a great week. Dorlene #30

Tracey said...

Love the photos & your desk is wonderful :o)
Hugs
Tracey xx
#21