Friday, September 1, 2017

You're Being Watched

Now that I've sent out my email to my customers I will show you more Halloween cards I'll be teaching Sept. 29.  This card was inspired by a card I have pinned on Pinterest.  It's probably the scariest card I have...



Kinda weird, huh!  I used a host stamp set (can earn with a $600 qualifying order) called Family Forever.  It consists of 23 stamps!



Isn't this set amazing!  Anyway, I also used Journey Bloom Holiday die set for the bat and Snapshot Frames die set for the Boo! Both were cut out of Black Licorice card stock.  The base card is using Tangerine Fusion card stock layered over Black Licorice card stock.  I stamped the tree with Dark Roast ink and used a Color Burst pencil to make the ground (can't have a floating tree....)  I added some Licorice Sparkle washi tape to the corners.



A few Wiggle Eyes completed the card front. Also used was our Easy Glide Tape Runner,  Foam Squares, and the Amaze machine. And I wanted to show you our Washi Tape Dispenser...



Here's mine in use.  It's 3 separate pieces that stack.  I LOVE it!  If I purchase any more washi tape (you know I will) I will have to purchase another set as this one is full!

I also need to get about 2 dozen cards made for the store where I sell.  They had a run on them this past month!  Oh my!  At least I have my Halloween cards done and a swap ready to go.  And how is your September starting?

StampinCarol

1 comment: