Saturday, September 16, 2017

Autumn Greetings

Recently Richard Garay made  a video using our fabulous PanPastels (ON SALE THIS MONTH!) and before viewing it I made this card.  I had to laugh while viewing as I used the same stamp bundle, Hello Fall (available through Dec.). His video is shared on my FB page, Stampin Hot with Carol on Sept. 8.


I'm trying to remember all that I used as after a week my mind goes a bit fuzzy.




So, other than the Bundle I think I used:
Card stocks: Butter Cream, Green Olive, and Mirror Gold
PanPastels: Mother Nature collection, Rich Sorbets collection: Party Pop Collection, and Gold
Dies: Rectangles Long
Inks: Clear Pigment
Silks: Sparkle mixed with some "dust" from our Green Olive PanPastel and Citrus Cooler
Journey Gold Thread, Large Dauber Dowel, Med. Blending Brush, Amaze machine, Easy Glide runner, Foam Squares

After making the main leaf I lightly dusted it with the Gold PanPastel.  It really shimmers and the first close up barely shows that.

Please head over to my website by clicking on the FSJ logo at the top of the side bar then click SHOP.  All the products on sale are listed under the Media Mix Sale button.  Check out the great deals!

StampinCarol

No comments: