Friday, June 9, 2017

My Convention Swaps and Trades

Now that I'm in the middle of Convention I can share the swap and trade I made.


One swap is called the Itty Bitty swap.  We had to made 4 - 6 small items that can be used to decorate cards.  I checked out Card Candy on Pinterest for ideas and my "theme" is the 4 Seasons (no Frankie Valli, sorry).  I used a big assortment of products, even some current Bloom Benefits from the Spring into Summer mini catalog.











It wasn't easy making these small enough to fit on an A2 sized piece of Clear View Sheet.  I had to place these into a clear envelope then add a piece of card stock in back.  I guess I should have taken a picture of the back as all the products used was listed!  Oh well.


I love my coffee and have had this stamp set for a LONG time.  It was virgin, this was the first time it was inked.


Stamps: Hey Sugar
Card stocks: Dark Roast, Oatmeal Cookie, Butter Cream, and Mother Nature Prints
Inks: Dark Roast and Oatmeal Cookie
Dies: Rectangles
Other: Sparkle Silk, sponges (I cut them into quarters and sponge the ink)

I only made 20 card fronts.  I remember years ago I made 200 card fronts (all the same) for a convention.  No more!  I feel good I got these done!  But then I do work part time and do other things.  I also took part in a Bio swap - an A2 sized card front with our vital info and picture. 

Have you been checking my FaceBook page, Stampin Hot with Carol?  Hopefully I'll have a bunch
of pictures of convention posted (this post was created last weekend and prescheduled).  Oh, and I have the new 2017 Inspiration Book in my hands!!! (And 16 ordered.)

StampinCarol

No comments: