Friday, June 2, 2017

A Few Doilys

Last Monday I showed you just one card from the May Bloom Box but since this is now June, I'll share 2 more with 1 to go.


This is a 4.25" square card. I love the simplicity yet elegant look with the lace!


And I made a triple bow with our Thread.  Supplies used:
Stamp set: Decorative Doily (hopefully in our upcoming 2017 Inspiration Book)
Card stocks: Rock Candy, River Stone, Butter Cream, and Banana Cream
Ink: Rock Candy
Dies & Punches: Decorative Doily (not yet available), 2" Scalloped Circle Punch, and Punch Handle
Embossing Folder: Beach Towel
Embellishments: Vintage Lace (on sale!), Pearls, and Natural Thread


This card originally used a text stamp from the Doily set but I chose to use a sympathy one.


Though the button will make this card hard to mail it really adds to the design.
Stamp Set: Decorative Doily and Sentimental Prints
Card stocks: Butter Cream, Banana Cream, and Rock Candy
Inks: Whip Cream (a slow drying pigment ink) and Rock Candy
Dies: Fancy Label
Embellishments: Natural Thread and Wooden Accents (on sale!)

I have finally finished 2 swaps I signed up to do for our 3rd annual convention next week. I also got 2 patriotic cards done for a special purpose and will post those next week.

I still have my personal special of a free ATS stamp to be sent to the first 10 people who place a $50 or more order through my website.  Some of the Breaking Up and Clearance Sale stamps have sold out (about 10) but there's still a lot available! Just click on the FSJ logo at the top of my side bar then click SHOP. 

StampinCarol


No comments: