Friday, June 16, 2017

2 Cards Using Flower Swirls

I know these stamps won't be available until July 1 (that's just a couple weeks) but I wanted to share the cards we made at Convention last week.  I won't have links to the stamps and some of the products we used but I'll share what I can.  New products will have the SKU # listed in parentheses behind them.


The simplicity of this card still has great elegance.  I seen this fun stamp set, Flower Swirls, in a sneak peak a couple weeks ago when RG (Richard Garay) was doing a video.  He did tell us it was 1 of the sets we would get at Convention.


Supplies used:
Stamp Sets - Flower Swirls (SS-0454) and Must Have Sentiments (SS-0501 - there are 8 great sentiments in this set!)
Card Stock - Whip Cream and Sweet Pear
Inks - Black Licorice, Rich Coral, Lemon Grass, and Sweet Pear
Silks - Silver and Sparkle
Tools - Dauber Dowel Large


I love the background on this card.  We used a folded Baby Wipe and one of our new Liquid Colors.  It was SOOO fun!


Kinda looks like wood!  But a brown is just not one of the 12 colors in the collection.

Stamps - Flower Swirls and Must Have Sentiments
Card stocks - Whip Cream and Journey Vellum (PP-0044 - all clear, no patterns!)
Inks - Black Licorice
Silks - Silver and Sparkle
Liquid Color - Catalina Splash (IP-0130)
Accessories & Embellishments - Paper Clip Elements and Black Licorice Thread

Next week I'll share the other 2 cards. 

StampinCarol

1 comment:

StampedbyChris said...

Love these. This one is on my radar.
I am so excited to start ordering from the new catty, I can hardly wait the 12 days!