Monday, April 10, 2017

Easter Pockets

I usually send little goodies to our grandchildren and great grandchildren for Easter and today these will be in the mail.


They all start with my using the Scallop Pocket Die and assorted card stocks. I used the cute Eggscellent Prints  paper (now retired) on the front of the pockets.  The top left I used the Easter Bunny ATS stamp,  the top middle I used our Journey Oval dies, Color Burst Pencils (to color a bit of the bottom of the feet), Pink World Sequins, the grass die from the Border Details Die set, Eggspressions stamp set (now retired), Summer Pretties punch and Punch Handle (tail) and Beach Breeze Thread.  The top right and bottom left pockets all stamps are now retired but I used Eggspressions and Eggmojis.  Botton right I used Bunny Bum ATS, Pom Poms, and Eggspressions, all retired, and Bubble Gun Thread.  This pocket die is so versatile.  It's great for any occasion.

StampinCarol

No comments: