Friday, February 17, 2017

Going Places

Today is the last day you can get the fun and new Rainbow Bubbles stamp set until it officially is released April 1 with the new Spring Into Summer mini catalog.  You must place a $50 order to qualify to purchase this set.  I made another card using it and kinda following a card Richard Garay demoed on his Monday morning (2/13) video.


The background was a bit messy to make and I used our Color Splash sheets, a Mister of water, Black Licorice ink, 3 Splashes (Turbo Teal, Cool Pool, and Lemon Grass), and our Gold and Cool Pool Silks.  I highly recommend you watch Richard's video (see 2/14 post for link) and see all his demos.


The top layer was made using our Vellum Paper, White Embossing Powder, Clear Pigment Ink, and 4 or 5 assorted Silks. I embossed on 1 side of the Vellum and added dots of Silks on the back side.


This wooden element (long retired and I've still got a couple left from the package) was colored with our Whip Cream ink then I added Journey Glaze and some Sparkle Dust glitter.  It may be a bit too blingy when compared to the rest of the card.  I think this card would be great for either someone graduating or retiring.

No comments: