Friday, February 10, 2017

February Class Cards

I just realized that I haven't posted the other 3 cards I'll be teaching on Feb. 17 in Green Valley!  Oh my!  Been so busy getting my Valentine projects done for family that I totally spaced it!  Well, I'll make up for it now.


This card is for the young man,  I used new products from our Bloom This Way mini catalog.


Isn't the Fun Triangles Die Strip just too cool!!!  I backed the sections with strips of Citrus Cooler, Beach Ball, and Lemon Drop card stocks.  The card base is made from Pool Play card stock.  I circle die cut some more Lemon Drop.  I stamped on Whip Cream card stock and die cut the Tee Pee and Bear from the Campfire Friends Bundle and colored with my Color Burst Pencils.  The text is from our Yummy Party stamp set.  All stamping is done with Black Licorice ink.

This next card is for a gal...


I love our Dahlia Burst Bundle and Ink Splat AT stamps! I used the same text stamp as the previous card.


I stamped on Whip Cream the Ink Splat (such a versatile stamp!) in both Rich Coral and Limeade Splash inks then stamped  with Black Licorice ink and die cut 2 sizes of Dahlias and 3 leaves.  I also stamped the Ink Splat on Pool Play card stock with Pool Play ink and the text. After adhering and foam dotting the flowers and leaves I adhered this on a layer of Rich Coral card stock.  A few very tiny rhinestones from my non-FSJ stash (I want to use them up and not waste them) and this card is done!

And finally another card for a gal (or actually any gender and age)...


Who doesn't like cupcakes!  I started with a base of Beach Ball card stock. I tied some Bubble Gum thread around a layer of a pattern from a retired pack of paper (boy, do I have lots of retired paper) and adhered it to the base.  I used the same Happy Birthday as on the previous 2 cards.


I Oval die cut a piece of Lavender Fusion card stock and foam dotted it in place.  I stamped our Yummy & Delicious cupcake on Whip Cream and added the cupcake paper in Sweet Pear ink.  After die cutting the cupcake top out of Bubble Gum card stock I embossed it with our Yummy Dots embossing folder through the fabulous Amaze machine (my absolute favorite die cutting machine), stamped the cherry on Candy Apple card stock and assembled.

Well, you certainly got a lot of info today!  I am enjoying playing at my desk again after being gone then being so sick.  Took quite a while to get my mojo back and feel functional.  I hope you enjoyed today's post and next week I'll start sharing some of my Valentine cards for our great grandsons!

No comments: