Friday, February 3, 2017

Everyday is a New Adventure

Now that I have emailed my class list I can start sharing the cards I'll be teaching Feb. 17 in Green Valley, AZ. I gave you a bit of a close up of the text on the card and I'm sure you made out quite a bit of the card from that.  It's a simple card, no frills other than the twine and button since it's for a guy.


I used just 2 stamp sets, Begin Adventure and World Map.  I stamped the Map in our Clear Ink on a piece of Whip Cream card stock then rubbed some Catalina Splash PanPastel on it from our Mother Nature collection using our Sofft Tools. I stamped the plane and text with Hazelnut Blend ink. The card stocks I used besides the Whip Cream is Catalina Splash and Hazelnut Blend. The embellishment is made from Natural Twine and a Nature Button.  Though I'll be teaching this as a birthday card it can be used for other celebrations.  I chose not to say Happy Birthday on the cover as I really like the text I used. And did you notice that I didn't use any dies?  Shocker!

No comments: