Monday, January 23, 2017

Three Cards of Fun

Did you notice I didn't have a post last Friday?  I came down with a head cold so hard and fast.  Felt fine Wednesday morning but by 4 pm, I was not functional!  Wow!  Yesterday I finally started feeling like moving so got a little bit of work done.  Missed church as I didn't want to pass this crap on.  But last week I was in Las Vegas, NV for our first Leadership Conference and it was fun with great classes on building our business and teams.  I have so many notes to compile and review.  But we did make 3 cards and Richard Garay and his wonderful staff demoed a few other cards for us.  Here's 3 using product from our Bloom This Way mini catalog.


Richard's son, David, designed the cute set of dinosaurs called Dino Love. Isn't it just adorable!! And I love the metal accent ! The print paper is from our Sweet Spring paper pad,. Along with some Whip Cream Thread,  a couple Rhinestones, Circle die cuts, this card is ready for a young boy for a birthday or even Valentine's day!


And here's another fun card for a youngster!  I just LOVE the Fun Triangles Die Strip with strips of different colored card stocks behind it! And the cute Campfire Friends Bundle is just too cute!!! Wouldn't this be great for a birthday card! A bit of Natural Twine, again some Circle die cuts, a Cool Pool ribbon bow, a few Bloom Time sequins, and a wood button  and who wouldn't want this!


And one of my favorites! I just LOVE this cross from the Color Cross Bundle!   It's layered over the
Doily die cut, some beautiful Pearls, Buttercream ribbon, and a Media Flower in the center of the cross!    And if you click on the picture you can see the interesting "stitching" around the edges of the card.  This was done using one of the dies from the Pocket Cuts Die set!  I never would have thought of this!  Very clever!

I do have all these stamps and Bundles and can't wait to play with them but I do have to prep for a class on Friday.  I have seen some great cards made by fellow coaches using our new products and I'm chomping at the bit!

2 comments:

Wilma said...

Love the cards! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol, I Love the cross card too! So beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Gail in Michigan