Friday, January 6, 2017

Love You

As I was looking though some of my projects I found that I hadn't shared this one with you!  In fact, I haven't shared all from my upcoming class on Jan. 27.  Hmmm.


This card is cased from our new mini catalog (see link in sidebar for the Bloom This Way mini).  I did change one of the pattern papers to one that is retired as I didn't want to use up our cute Sweet Spring pad for my class!  I started with a folded card base of Whip Cream card stock then cut the strips to fit.  The heart is from our River Stone card stock then die cut with the Heart-Felt dies.


Using our Border Basics dies I made the scallop piece from our Candy Apple paper.  It really pops under the text!  And the text is from the Selfie Love stamp set. We used this set last June at our annual convention. Then a bit of our Black Licorice thread and some Silver sequins... done.  Oh, did you notice I scored around the stamped piece?  Kinda frames the words!

This card was quite easy to make yet packs a great design!  I might even use it as one of my Valentine cards.  And I need a bunch!

No comments: