Friday, December 2, 2016

Two More Apple Pie Cards

I still have 2 more cards from our November Bloom Box to show you and today I should be getting my December box!  Hopefully I will get those cards done faster as they will make great Christmas cards, too!


This card uses a classic design!



How do you like the ice cream?


Isn't this one cool?


And doesn't the crust look sugary sweet?  The Sparkle Cuts on the ice cream and crust is more chunky than our Dust with is like a fine glitter.  I like the Cuts on these cards for a more sugary look.

I enjoyed making these cards!  I used fingers to blend the pencil colors slightly.  The oils in my fingers just slightly blended the pencil lines so they are still visible but not strong. I wanted to keep the texture from the coloring.

Stamp Set: Ala Mode
Card stocks: Cranberry Bliss, Limeade Splash, Butter Cream, and Black Licorice
Ink: Black Licorice
Silk: Dark Roast
Coloring: Color Burst Pencils
Embellies: Journey Sparkle Cuts, Cool Tune Elements, Gingham Black Licorice Ribbon
Other: Journey Glaze

But I also want to show you the cool Bloom Box cards for this month...


The stamp set for the Box is called Welcome Wreath.  I LOVE the pine cones and boughs!  If you are interested in subscribing to our Bloom Box just click HERE.


No comments: