Friday, December 23, 2016

Snowman Pop & Twist

I haven't been stamping this week due to Christmas and priorities but I did make this last Pop & Twist card last week.  I took oodles of pictures of step by step as I hope to teach this next fall.  I think this card would be wonderful for children of all ages!


I'll start with the cover and belly band.  Very simple as I didn't want to take away from the inside. The cute little snowman is from the Jolly Friends set and I stamped him on Whip Cream card stock die cut with our Circles die set. I used our Candy Apple card stock for the base.


Isn't he just TOO cute!!!!  I used our smallest circle die on Black Licorice then punched the holes to make the buttons. The pattern paper is from last year's fun 6" x 6" Christmas paper pack as I didn't have much left over from this year's 'Tis the Season pack (retires Dec. 31). I used a scrap of Citrus Cooler for the nose and 1/4" circles (from an old paper punch I've had forever) for the eyes.


I used our Banner Party Bundle to make the banner.  The letters and stitches are hand drawn as are the eyes and mouth. You can add maybe 1 more banner piece if needed.  I used Pool Play card stock for the banner. 

I also just got the picture of the cards we'll be making with our January 2017 Bloom Box!


These cards would be great for graduates, retirees, birthdays, and more!  I have the info for purchasing on my FSJ Specials page but you can't order until Jan. 1, 2017!

1 comment:

Glittered Paws said...

This is absolutely too cute - great snowman. I have this card technique on my list of things to try - "next year".