Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Another Pop & Twist Christmas Card

I got a text from our granddaughter so now I can post this card!  She texted me saying she LOVED this card and my thought, what's not to love?  LOL!






This is the cover and belly band of my card.  The base is Whip Cream and the band is Candy Apple.  The blue is from my old pre-FSJ stash and the pattern is FSJ retired (last's years Christmas paper).



I used the same blue and pattern inside.













These fun characters are from the Jolly Friends stamp set. (I don't have the dies but the Bundle is a great deal!)  I colored all with my Copic markers.  The ho ho ho is also from this fun set.  I also used some Crystal Stickles on the characters.






This text is from a retired Bloom Benefit and I love this font!  I traced the phrase with a Black Stardust Gel pen to add a glimmer of bling.

Before mailing I did add a personal note under the Merry Christmas.  I also heard from our daughter about her Pop & Twist card and she, too, loved her card.  She told me I had a tough act to follow with my cards to them next year.  Hmmm.....  I've not made them the Pop Up Box card yet....



No comments: