Wednesday, November 2, 2016

November Specials

Well, this Wednesday is different.  I am not participating in the What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday as I have not been at my desk for a week!  No stamping, no play time, nada.  I spent all day Monday at church preparing for an event we call the Blast!  It is our church alternative to Halloween and it like a mini carnival with laser tab and lots of games, food, oh my gosh for the candy, and prizes for both young and adult!

And yesterday I had Bible Study, got a new GPS/Blue Tooth/Radio/Backup Camera installed in my car.  For a 2 hours job it was 3 hours, then I had to go to see a gal who hostessed a Home party through me last Saturday to finish up with her goodies.  I hope this afternoon to get the order in.

Last night we had dinner with my dad, his wife, my brother and SIL, and cousin.

So you can see why I've not been at my desk.  But I do have this month's specials to show you!



We have a fabulous sale on Planner Bundles!!  I have both a Brushed Cool Pool A5 sized planner and the Personal Be Amazing white planner.  I have the Cool Pool one set up for 2017 and am using the little one now.  I keep track of my sales, commissions, and dates along with some decorating for fun.

We have no specials for those wanting to join us since we've been running specials on that for the last few months.  BUT even at regular prices they are a real deal!!! 

Please check my FSJ Specials page for more info for this month.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll have a card to share on Friday.

No comments: