Monday, October 17, 2016

Save the TaTas

Join Fun Stampers Journey and support breast cancer awareness month! Richard Garay designed the Be Brave Stamp Set to support awareness and acknowledge the bravery and perseverance of the patients affected by this illness and the family and friends who stand by their side.
We invite you  to create a handmade inspirational card and send it to the Journey Station. The Journey Crew will send them to a breast cancer non-profit organization so that your encouraging messages can be shared with patients in need. You can use any design of your choice- we appreciate your creativity and inspiration! Resources for sharing this outreach opportunity with your customers are located on your Coach dashboard under Resources>Programs and Promotions. Please mail your card(s) to the Journey Station, Be Brave Card Drive, 1125 W. Pinnacle Peak Rd., Building 4, Suite 141, Phoenix, AZ 85027.

I have made a few cards and here's one of them.


I have made cards similar over the years and they almost always have brought a smile.

I used our Heart Felt dies to make the base, inside, and bra.  I started with some retired paper as I wanted to use the pink print but our Bubble Gum card stock would work wonderfully and not have the wild blue print.  I added a bit of "lace" with one of our Border Detail dies and added a little bow made from the Bubble Gum thread.  A few Pearls to make a necklace and the outside is done. The bra and inside are made from our Whip Cream card stock.

I used our Be Brave stamp set and Watermelon Fusion ink to stamp on the inside.


I hope to get my cards in the mail on Monday.  I have 6 done of 3 different styles.







No comments: