Monday, October 31, 2016

A Birthday Cupcake

Saturday a friend held a Home Make-It Party and this was our child's birthday card.  You've seen the Guy card and we also did a Gal card.



I don't know the name of the technique I used on the "frosting" but I've been doing it for years. How do you like the little girl clip!  The package also has little boys, planes, and cars!


I basically inked the frosting stamp with Pool Play then swiped it with cupcake base stripes stamp.  This removed the ink from the stamp then I stamped and die cut.   Fun way to add dimension!

Stamps: Yummy & Delicious Bundle and Yummy Wishes
Card stocks: Whip Cream, Lemon Drop, and Celebrate You Prints
Inks: Pool Play, Watermelon Fusion, and Black Licorice
Embellies: Fam Bam Elements and Silver Sequins

The party was great fun.  There was 8 ladies including the hostess.

Today I'll be at our church all day as tonight we hold an event called The Blast.  It's a Halloween alternative mini carnival with a Bible theme.  We have games, laser tag, lots of food & candy & prizes, and oodles of Fun.  It's a lot of work but so satisfying seeing the kids having fun in a safe environment.

No comments: