Friday, July 8, 2016

More Inspirational Cards

I showed one of the 4 sets of cards I made for an order.  Today I'll show a couple more.


I have to admit that the text is NOT from FSJ.  Penny, who ordered the cards, wanted some specific Scriptures and this was one of them.  It's a stamp I've had for YEARS and was made by Sweet Impressions which is long gone.  The gorgeous flowers were colored with Copics.


I stamped the flowers once on my main card then the blooms on another.  After coloring I fussy cut then shaped with a large stylus before carefully adhering with Foam squares.
Card stocks used:  Whip CreamLemon Drop
Stamps: Lovely Day
Ink: Black Licorice
Thread: Lemon Grass and Whip Cream
Foam Squares


I was having a fun time making this card.  It is kinda based on a similar card we made at convention. I used a variety of products.


I was trying to show you the fabulous shimmer on the colors on this card.  It just glows!
Card stocks and Paper used:  Color Splash Sheets, Cool Pool
Stamps: Delightful Light & God Is Light
Ink: Black Licorice
Splashes:  Cool Pool & Shimmer Gold
Other: Whip Cream Thread

These light bulbs are soooo cool!  I did have to trim the "glow" lines as I kept getting ugly halos of ink.  If you get this set you must oh so carefully ink the glow lines.

No comments: