Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Here's one of my Father's Day cards, this one is for my hubby.  I used a stamp,  P.S. , that seems a bit unusual for a Father's Day as it is considered a holiday stamp.  But I wanted to play with it as I've been on a kick to use "virgin" stamps, you know, those that haven't been touched by an ink pad yet!


I brightened up the penguins with a couple Copic markers and even colored the little wooden button to match the critters.  Along with P. S. I used the Annual Celebration stamp set  I used Black Licorice & Whip Cream card stocks, the Journey Basics Black/White paper pack (retiring and on sale through June 30 for $10.17, and the Journey Rectangles die set (with piercing elements).


I couldn't help myself but to add some Wiggle Eyes for fun and there is some Black Licorice Thread behind the sentiment.

I now have all my cards done except for a sentiment in side and my name on the back.  I'll be able to get them in the mail next Monday or Tuesday to be delivered right on time!

No comments: