Monday, May 2, 2016

Flowers and Doilies

I will be mailing out my Mother's Day cards to our daughters-in-law and granddaughter today.  Here's one of them....


I started with a card base of Whip Cream. I then layered Bubblegum card stock then topped that with our Basic Pastels paper pack (on sale this month at 40% off while supplies last). I wrapped some Bubblegum Thread around this layer.  I cut the Doily from Sweet Pear card stock but only used 1/2 of the doily under the top focal piece. 


I stamped 3 flowers from the April Bloom Box set called Light Up and colored them with Copic markers before layering and pop dotting.  A pretty Pearl set off the top one.


After stamping the text from the Light Up set with Black Licorice ink I added 3 more Pearls. 

I have added the NEW sheets for the specials this month.  The retiring products are now 40% off for those items not out.  Please go over to my FSJ Specials page to see them.  I also have a picture of the great Bloom Box cards for this month.  I'm looking forward to getting my Box early next week!

No comments: