Friday, April 1, 2016

Some No Foolin' April Specials!

I thought this was a prank!  But, no foolin', the new Starter Kit is a FAB deal!


Now that the Journey Grand Calibur is being retired (yes, it's on the list below) you get the fabulous Platinum machine!  I've had mine since mid February and I absolutely love it!

And now for the retiring list.  There are about 200 items retiring (some I will miss greatly) but what a savings to you!


















You can click directly on the pics to enlarge and I think you can even print them out (not sure how that works).  Then just click on the Be Amazing logo in the side bar then click on Shop.  The shopping cart is easy to navigate!  And, if you spend over $50 you get a Bloom benefit for each $50 you spend.  We do have 4 items no longer available:

AC-0147 Shooting Star Elements
AC-0148 Heart of Gold Elements
AC-0149 Sparkle Love Elements
AC-0172 Journey Glass Glitter


But I think I have pics of all in the FSJ Specials page so you can see what you can get for free!

Also, the Spring Into Summer mini catalog goes live today!  Just click HERE for the online version.  I have heard that the new Watercolor Pencils and Color Splash Sheets did not meet quality control so they may not be available until June.  Bummer.


No comments: