Wednesday, April 13, 2016

My Desk and My April ATC

It's been such a gorgeous week with rain and sun!  We did have some wind but not too extreme.  But it's Wednesday and if you've been following me you know what you get to see today!  My desk!  It's "What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday"!  And this is all put together by the head desker Julia at the Stamping Ground!  If you are new to this head over to her blog at the end of my post and click on the What is WOYWW button  below her banner.


I have been busy!  I'm working on a card for a Blog Hop on Saturday through a group of us with Fun Stampers Journey.  You can see the possible layout on my desk.  There is also my paper trimmer, the dies and stamps, card, papers, and the edge of my Platinum die cut machine.  It's now in the place where my large crap, I mean scrap, bucket was because it seems to be in continuous use!  The bucket is now on the floor.

I'm in a monthly ATC swap also with a group of FSJ gals and this one was made using all new products from our upcoming June catalog (except for the white paper and sequins).


I'm loving the new neon papers, inks, Silks, and stamps! 


Can you see the yellow splatters on the text piece?  That's "Sour Lemon" Silk.  It's a liquid ink in a bottle with a brush like nail polish.  I do have a tendency to get it everywhere.  There's also some "Turbo Teal" silk on the background.

Hope you enjoyed seeing my desk and my ATCs.  Please head over to the Stamping Ground and check out oodles of desks from all over Europe and the U.S.!

14 comments:

sandra de said...

Hello and what a lovely bright collection of ATC's and I can see lots of fun was had splashing the ink.
sandra de @34

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Carol, wow, those sure are bright colours! Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #3 xxx

LisaDV said...

Lots going on! A very happy desk indeed. And those cards are so vibrant and fun!
--Happy WOYWW from #40. LisaDV

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Hi nice to meet you and I am from North Devon, and as you say we can meet all sorts of wonderful people via this blog hop.

Love your ATCs such a fun colour.

crafty hugs Pen x #30

Chidkid said...

Beautiful cards! Such zingy colours. Elaine no. 51

Tertia said...

Love those nice bright ATC's!
Happy WOYWW!
Tertia #44

Cara said...

Looks like a lot of creating has been going on recently. Those neons really pop! Cara x

ToadilyDiane said...

Fun card. I like the one on progress too.
Have a great day.
Diane - WOYWW #29

Helen said...

Love the bright colours ! Helen #1

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Hi me again yes I used color bursts for my cards on my woyww

Thanks for popping over

Crafty hugs pen x #30

Sharon said...

Very pretty colours. Wow it sounds like you're really busy with groups. I love the card sitting on your desk. Hopefully that's not an indication of what the weather is bringing!

Sharon K #36

Anne said...

Super work, love the colours. Anne x #24

Unknown said...

I just love bright colors and your ATC'S are just wonderful!! I used to live in Arizona. In Tempe to be exact. I miss the sun and cloud-free skies at times. I'm in southern Germany (Europe) now. It's rainy at the moment and the thermometer shows 65 degrees F. brrrrrrrrr
Wishing you a creative fun week to come...♥
Hugs,
MiSchra ♥ #42

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gorgeous colours, really bright, love them. Happy crafty woyww, Angela x 16