Friday, April 22, 2016

Hearts for You

I had pinned a great card on Pinterest and just had to make my version of it.  I pretty much cased it as it was so good.  My inspiration came from this BLOG.


I used the same Watermelon Fusion bottom layer but switched it up between using Buttercream and Whip Cream top layers.


I die cut using the Heart Felt die set and embossed with Petal Wall on the Buttercream layer and Yummy Dots on the Whip Cream layer.  I love our Fun Filled Prints 6x6 paper and used 3 different pieces to back the hearts.


It took a bit of work and lots of pencil work but I did get the hearts centered on the fronts and paper hearts in the proper position under the top layer.  I stamped the top layer before embossing, just is much easier.


These cards will be birthday cards for a couple May birthdays.  I had a very productive day Wednesday getting 5 more cards made.  Still have about 5 more to go for all the birthdays and special events through the end of May.

Card Stocks:
Watermelon Fusion
Buttercream
Whip Cream
Fun Filled Prints

Stamps:
Ampersand Notes

Other:
Heart Felt Dies
Bubble Gum Thread
Petal Wall embossing folder
Yummy Dots embossing folder
Watermelon Fusion ink

You still have a week to order the retiring items at 30% off.  Some are already sold out and some are limited.  You can see the list on my FSJ Specials page.  And any who order $100 before ship/tax will get their name in a drawing for over $80 in retiring stamps. Right now I have 1 gal who qualifies, your odds are so much better than the lottery!

No comments: