Monday, January 11, 2016

Love You For A Bagillion Reasons ATCs

I did manage to finish my ATC swap early last week and got them in the mail with time to spare.  I've not done much stamping since I sprained my ankle so I'm scrambling to have projects to post.  I really shouldn't post these until after the 15th but that's only a few days away so here it is:


I made 11 and mailed 10.  I'll get 9 back.   I used a variety of product on this.  I started with a base layer of Watermelon Fusion card stock then added the torn layer of Whip Cream.  I splattered this with Bubble Gum Silk.  I punched the Whip Cream hearts using the Love Is punch cartridge and punch handle then splattered them, too. Using the Basic Brights paper and Sweet Berry card stock I cut the ovals using the Journey Ovals die set and layered them to look like a heart.


I popped up the white heart, stamped the text from the Be Happy set and added the pink sequins.  All in all I think this turned out pretty nice.  What do you think?

Paper:
Watermelon Fusion
Sweet Berry
Whip Cream
Basic Brights

Dies and Punches:
Journey Ovals
Love Is
Punch Handle

Inks:
Bubble Gum Silk
Black Licorice

Stamps:
Be Happy  (Not yet available)

Other:
Pink World Sequins
Foam Squares Med.


1 comment:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Very nice! I really like the splatters and the colors. It makes me think of ice cream. That's just one of the bagillion reasons I like you--you make me think of ice cream.