Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Kit of the Month Info

We have been informed in our NEW Spring Mini catalog that the "Kit of the Month" is changing!  And the Spring Mini is now online for your viewing pleasure!  Just click on Spring Mini to see it.


I have heard that along with the new name comes new packaging!  It may come in a cute little box!  You still get 4 cards to make and an exclusive stamp set.  Here you can see may be the cute January set.  I'll be posting the official flyer as soon as I get it.

There is also a supply list if you want to learn the techniques used on the cards.  BUT, you don't have to purchase them and can use what you have on hand.  I hope to be purchasing what I don't have and learn the new ideas. 

1 comment:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Cute looking set! I like that pineapple. What a hoot.