Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Be, Live, and Share the Journey

Fun Stampers Journey has an AMAZING special for you in January 2016!!!  You can join me, and many other wonderful people, as part of FSJ at a whopping 1/2 price!  For $99 (regularly $199) you can get the customizable Starter Kit!  This is the BIG kit with the Journey Grand Caliber, a large rolling tote, a smaller tote, and oodles of goodies, a $530 value!


Yes, you read that right!  What an amazing deal!!

To join my team just click HERE and fill out the form!  Easy peasy!  I am coach 375 and I joined January 1, 2015.  We have our annual convention in June, usually in Scottsdale, AZ.  There are meetings in 5 cities throughout the year for training (I attended one in March in Phoenix, AZ), great coach/customer support, and fabulous products with a relatively low quarterly minimum ($150).

 If you can't wait you can join now at the $199 and sign up your friends in January and start building YOUR team! 

So, if you are interested please head over to my link between Jan. 1 and Jan. 31!
This offer is only good in the U.S. - sorry.

P.S.  If the link doesn't work click on the FSJ Logo at the top of my side bar then click on Become a Coach.  The form should have my name at the top.

No comments: