Wednesday, November 11, 2015

It's An Ugly Sweater!

Well, Ugly Sweater is a new stamp set that came out in our Holiday Mini catalog.


When I seen this set in the Mini I just had to have it.  There is no coordinating die but that's ok.  The card base and sweater used Kiwi Slice card stock.  I wanted it to coordinate with the banner pattern paper,  Winter Fresh Prints.  I used Candy Apple card stock for layering.


I used a wide strip of Whip Cream card stock to set off the sweater and side pieces.  The snowflake design was stamped with Whip Cream ink, a slow drying pigment ink. And I added some sequins from the Holiday Elements sequins for a bit of fun.  Also used was Black Licorice ink.  This is a fun stamp set and I think my customers, family, and friends will be getting some Christmas cards using this set!


No comments: