Friday, November 6, 2015

A Fall ATC

I'm in a monthly ATC swap and I'm beginning to enjoy making these.  It's hard, or I should say a challenge, for me to make these.


I started with a base of Pumpkin Bread card stock then stamped with Pumpkin Bread ink the Honeycomb ATS stamp on a layer of Whip Cream card stock.  I used the Autumn Time dies to cut out the leaf.  (I bought this die set as a Bundle with the coordinating stamps for a better deal.) 



I wrapped a bit of Black Licorice Twine around the edge of the top lay before using foam dots to attach to the base.  Lastly I stamped the Thanks from the Autumn Time stamp set with Black Licorice ink.  I cut the phrase apart to have 2 stamps.  I have a tendency to cut images apart for more versatility if I can do so without ruining the stamp.

These are now in the mail to the hostess.  I'm excited to see what I get this month.  There will be no swap in December.  Rats, I already had some ideas running through my mind....

1 comment:

Angie said...

That's really pretty! I'm just getting my mind around using the negative from die cuts!
Angie