Monday, November 2, 2015

A Couple of November Specials

I don't have all the info for November specials but I do have the "Kit of the Month" picture!!


I'm hoping you can read this as it seems to have copied a bit faint.  Our Kit this month is soooo cool.  I do have a pic of just the cards that you can see a bit better...


This seems to be kinda like the cool set one gets when doing the FSJ Make 'N Take at a Scrapbook Expo! I should be getting mine KOTM later this week.  Looking forward to this Kit!!

And another special....


This fun JULY kit is available for $17.95!!!  Sweet Slice, will be available as a Nov. special for a special price of $17.95. Item # SS-0121.


 Start your own family tradition or give it a crafting twist! Our Advent Calendar Bundle is a fun and easy to build the excitement to Christmas Day. Die cut our premade tags and adorn them with embellishments, or put your own creative spin on it! Fill each box with a special treat or fun surprise as you countdown to Christmas morning.

 It's our Holiday Stack Up! When you purchase $100 of FSJ project receive our three 6x6 festive paper packs FREE!

Well, that's more than just a couple specials.  Just click on the Advent picture in the sidebar to go to my FSJ website, click on Shop and enjoy these great specials!! 

1 comment:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I love the watermelon stuff in the July kit. The November kit has great bright colors in it. When I get back into purchasing kits, I think these ones will be the winner.