Thursday, October 1, 2015

October Specials

It's OCTOBER!!  Fall is in the air, well, not so much here in southern Arizona but our temperatures are starting to drop a bit.  (In the 100's today but in the 80's by Sunday or so.)  We have a great Fall Fest Promotion starting today.



Stamps listed on this printable are on sale!  And if the set has a coordinating Die set the BUNDLE is discounted!!  Click on the pic for a larger view or print out to help you decide what you want to purchase then head over to my FSJ page (click on the Holiday catalog logo at the top of the sidebar) and start shopping!  I'll be putting in an order the first of the week as there are a couple sets I want.

Then, if you're interested we have a FABULOUS Kit of the Month this month!!


This set is oh so masculine!!  I'm on pins and needles waiting for my Kit to arrive.  The stamp set is called Dapper Birthday.

1 comment:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I was just telling someone that it was only in the 90s this weekend, so that was almost like fall.

Seriously I noticed all the migrating hummingbirds were back in town today. I guess that means it is cold already wherever they came from.