Friday, October 2, 2015

Gift Card Holder and Pocket Tag

I think with today's post I will have all the new items from my display board photoed and posted.  FSJ has so many cool dies and I'm such a sucker for dies.  I used 4 different dies on these projects,  Gift Card Sleeve, Gift Card Window PlatesScalloped Pocket, and Journey Ovals.


I used the Yummy & Delicious stamp set for this pocket tag along with the coordinatingYummy Cupcake die set.  I also used Bubble Gum Silk (splattered on the white tag,  Beach Ball ink, Yummy Prints pattern paper, and Whip Cream and Beach Breeze Threads.  Oh, a bit of Journey Glaze is on the cherry.


I was using some scrap paper to try this gift card holder.  I will make more maybe using a pattern paper and other ideas.

I recently got my contracts for the 3 classes I plan on teaching at Green Valley Recreation.  Need to get my samples made and flyers put together for the January, February, and March events.  I think I have more to do than time to do them!

1 comment:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Cool tags! Personally I think you don't want to plan out the classes too too early because by the time they roll around there may be some new product you want to show off. Of course, I think the last minute is the best minute for getting stuff done!